THE FOREST RULES
(Made under section 95)
[Incorporating amendments made up to 1973]
ARRANGEMENT OF RULES
COLLECTION OF FOREST PRODUCE
3. Minimum girth for felling trees.
4. Prohibition on felling trees specified in the Second Schedule on Crown land.
5. Prohibition on felling or injuring fruit trees.
6. Rules 3, 4 and 5 to apply when taking forest produce from permanent forests.
7. Casual workers.
8. Trees to be felled at specified height.
9. Trees felled to be cross-cut in a manner provided.
10. Control of licnce areas.
11. Felling of marketable trees.
12. Controll over felling of trees specified in the First Schedule for construction of road, railway, etc.
13. Stripping and tapping of getah rian, etc., on Crown land.
14. Tapping of damar-yielding trees in permanent forest.
15. Tapping of keruing in permanent forest
16. Tapping of jelutong in forest reserve or protected forest.
17. Use of coagulant for getah jelutong.
18. (Rule 18 has been revoked)
19. Boundaries of licence area to be clearly defined and maintained. Not more than one licence or permit to be issued.
REMOVAL OF FOREST PRODUCE
21. Removal of forest produce from Crown land including forest reserves and protected forests.
22. Checking of forest produce taken under licence.
23. Checking of forest produce taken under permit.
24. Power of Section Forest Officer.
25. Property marks.
26A. Timber taken for fishing stakes or pepper posts.
EXPORT OF TIMBER
27. Export of belian.
28. Innspection of timber for infection of fungus and insects.
(29. - 31. has ben revoked)
32. Inspector may refuse to inspect timber when not presented in a convenient and suitable manner.
33. Minor penalties.
34. Major penalties.
First Schedule - List of marketable trees
Second Schedule - Protected trees
The above text shows only the table of contents extracted from the original document.