WILD LIFE PROTECTION ORDINANCE 1998
THE WILD LIFE PROTECTION RULES, 1998
ARRANGEMENT OF RULES
1. Citation and commencement.
3. Form of licence or permit.
WILD LIFE SANCTUARIES
5. Prohibition of possession of traps, etc., in Wild Life Sanctuary.
6. Permit to trap fish.
7. Application for permit to trap fish, etc.
8. Exercise of subsisting rights and privileges.
9. Domestic animals.
ANIMALS IN CAPTIVITY
10. Protection of totally protected animal.
11. Keeping of totally protected animals in captivity.
12. Custody of totally protected animals.
13. Wild animal farm.
14. No licence for keeping of totally protected animals.
15. Application for licence.
17. Animals kept in licensed wild animal farms.
18. Records in wild animal farm.
COMMERCIAL WILD LIFE FARM
19. Prohibition against unlicensed commercial wild life farm.
21. Totally protected animals and plants.
22. Sale of animals taken from the wild.
23. Sale of meat of wild animals.
24. Special conditions for commercial wild life farms.
25. Records in a commercial wild life farm.
IMPORT AND EXPORT OF WILD LIFE
26. Prohibition against import and export of totally protected animals and plants.
27. Licence for import and export of wild life.
28. Import and export of wild animals.
29. Keeping of imported wild animals.
30. Import or export of wild plants.
31. Functions and duties of an Honorary Wild Life Ranger.
32. Powers of entry and investigation.
33. Cancellation or suspension of licence.
34. Effect of cancellation of licence.
COMPOUNDING OF OFFENCES
37. Compoundable offences.
38. Offer to compound.
39. Sum to be collected and mode of payment.
40. Non-transferability of licences, etc.
41. General penalty.
42. Requirement, direction, demand and permission.
FIRST SCHEDULE - Form of licence/permit.
SECOND SCHEDULE - Fees for licence/permit.
THIRD SCHEDULE - Minimum sizes in metres for cages and enclosures for keeping wild animals in captivity.
Form A - Form for compounding of offences.
Form B - Form for payment.
Form C - Receipts.
The above text shows only the table of contents extracted from the original document.