LAWS OF SARAWAK
NATIONAL PARKS AND
NATURE RESERVES ORDINANCE, 1998
ARRANGEMENT OF SECTIONS
1. Short Title and Commencement.
ADMINISTRATION OF NATIONAL PARKS AND NATURE RESERVES
3. Appointment of Controller of National Parks and Nature Reserves, etc.
4. Functions and duties of Controller.
5. Delegation of functions or duties by Controller.
6. Functions and duties of Chief Park Warden.
7. Functions and duties of Park Warden, etc.
8. Special Park Committee.
ESTABLISHMENT OF NATIONAL PARKS AND NATURE RESERVES
9. Constitution of a national park or a nature reserve.
10. Procedure for constituting a national park or a nature reserve.
11. Rights or privileges.
13. Inquiry into claim.
15. Rights or privileges admitted.
16. Assessment of compensation.
17. Decision on compensation.
20. Constitution of a national park or a nature reserve within a forest reserve, etc.
21. Effect of notification.
22. Alienated land.
23. National park and nature reserve be the property of the Government of Sarawak.
MANAGEMENT OF NATIONAL PARKS AND
24. Minister may give directions to Controller.
25. Appointment of managing agent.
OFFENCES AND PENALTIES
26. Restriction on certain acts in a national park or a nature reserve.
27. Power of arrest and search.
28. Power to compound.
29. Power to hold inquiry and require attendance.
30. Power to seize property.
31. Disposal of confiscated property by court.
32. Offences and penalties.
33. Eviction from a national park or a nature reserve.
34. Park officer to exercise powers of eviction, etc.
35. Abetment and attempt.
36. Power to conduct prosecutions.
38. Repeal and saving.
The above text shows only the table of contents extracted from the original document.