ITTO_Pulong Tau National Park
REPORTS AND PUBLICATIONS
Transboundary Biodiversity Conservation : The Pulong Tau National Park, Sarawak State, Malaysia-Phase I, PD 224/03 Rev.1 (F),
- The Flora of Pulong Tau National Park by K.G.Pearce, 2006
- Ecological Monitoring System for Pulong Tau N.P., by Lim Meng Tsai, 2006.
- Ecological Survey of Forests in the Pulong Tau N.P., by Lim Meng Tsai, 2006.
- An Ornithological Report of Pulong Tau N.P., by Slim Sreedharan, 2006.
- Designing Community-Based activities in Pulong Tau N.P. by Kueh Hong Siong, 2007.
- Crabs, Prawns and Aquatic insects of Pulong Tau N.P. by Jangkor Grinang & Lee Nyanti, 2007.
- Fish fauna of Pulong Tau N.P. by Lee Nyanti & Jangkor Grinang, 2007.
- Amphibians of Pulong tau N.P. by Taha bin Wahab, 2007.
- Big mammals of Pulong Tau N.P. by Engkamat Lading, 2007.
- Small mammals of Pulong Tau N.P. by Paschal Anak Dagang, 2007.
- A socio-economic study of the communities living adjacent to the Pulong Tau N.P. by Jiram Sidu, 2007.
- Knowledge and use of wildlife by local communities and awareness on conservation by Oswald Braken Tisen, 2007.
- Geomorphology and Soils of Pulong Tau National park, by Sia Puon Chiew, 2007.
- Cultural Sites of the Northern Highlands Sarawak, Malaysia – Megaliths & Burial Sites, by Wilhelmina Cluny & Dr Paul Chai P.K., 2007.
- Management of the Pulong Tau N.P Resource by The Penan Communities by Endela Tipot, Jacqualine Henry, Paul Chai P.K., 2007.
- Penan & Pulong Tau N.P Historical Links and Contemporary Life by Jayl Langub, 2007.
- A study on the Eco-tourism Potentials of the Pulong Tau National Park and the Northern Highlands by Tracy Tay, 2007.
- Strategic Management Plan for Pulong Tau National Park, Limbang and Miri Divisions Sarawak (Year 2007-2032) by K.G. Pearce; March 2007.